Reusable wood fibre cutlery
Akvila’s reusable wood fibre cutlery are overwhelmingly most sustainable choice regarding the environment compared to other bio-alternatives on the market.
Akvila’s reusable cutlery offers significant quality advantages:
- Solid feel, natural look
- Functional, strong and durable
- Heat-resistance min + 100
- Dishwasher safe, multiple reuse
Certified according EN 12875-1 standard
- Price, by comparison to PLA-cutlery, for example
Responsibility (made from UPM EcoAce):
- Akvila’s cutlery renewable content is almost 100%
- The products has lower ecological footprint than any other bio-based cutlery, offering carbon footprint (co2) reduction up to 100%.
- Akvila’s cutlery raw material saving resources, utilizing residues from existing pulp production, implementation of zero-deforestation
- The products are recyclable with existing recycling streams (#7, other plastics) or can be reused as raw material up to 5 times.
At the end of its life cycle, wood fibre cutlery is a renewable energy resource and CO2 balance of the raw materials remain zero after incineration.
- The products are packaged in recyclable paper packages